We’re growing again!
Like David-vs-Goliath, Slingshot Solutions is all about helping the small guy overcome great odds. So, we love to help small businesses make smart technology choices. We do this by providing a full-service local IT team with proactive ongoing IT managed services, and responsive IT consulting, projects, and support – a complete package to cover all the bases right the first time, so businesses can confidently focus on moving forward.
Centrally located in Northern Cincinnati, Slingshot’s shark-ceilinged offices are a great launchpad to help small businesses and lifelong learning. We’re looking for someone special to pour into and build-up, who can support and propel Slingshot and our clients forward.
- Attentively support client helpdesk requests with quality solutions and follow-though.
- Support and maintain servers, PCs, networks, mailboxes and users as part of Slingshot’s managed services.
- Follow instructions and standard procedures for customer service and system setups, recommending improvements, and testing and documenting all changes.
- Work with project owners and Slingshot team to determine needs and to plan solutions, and to communicate project progress and issue resolutions.
- Contribute to the growth of Slingshot by referring quality clients and candidates.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Strong Expertise with common business technologies, including PC and network cabling & hardware, Windows, Office, Outlook, remote control tools, mobile devices, web browsers.
- Experience with Windows Server administration and wired/wireless networking.
- Self-starting with a diligent work ethic, attention to detail and process, adaptability, love of learning, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Stays current on IT industry trends and standards. Able to research, recommend, and apply better solutions as they emerge.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effectively handles multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent, valid driver license and auto insurance, and reliable vehicle.
- Functioning cell phone for occasional work use.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, climb, and sit for extended periods of time, and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, RDP, SMTP, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Hyper-V, IIS, SQL Server.
- Experience with business networking and structured cabling.
- Automation Scripting experience with PowerShell, WSH, or Batch.
- MTA, MCSA, MCSE, MOS, MCSD, CIW, or other relevant certifications.
- Degree from a recognized university or equivalent experience.
- Full-Time Salaried W2, IRA match, health benefit stipend (your choice), paid training, paid time off, flexible schedule, commission for sales referrals, reimbursed training materials and certifications.
- We are looking for a long-term employee who will grow with us!
- Do not send a resume until we request it. To apply, email us 1-2 paragraphs about why you and Slingshot would be a great fit.