Slingshot’s shark-ceilinged office in Reading Ohio is a great launchpad to help make Cincinnati’s small businesses a better place to work and live. For 16 years, we’ve provided expert IT services to small business throughout Greater Cincinnati. We love to learn and improve, and to have fun at it! We’re looking for someone special to pour into and build-up, who can support and propel Slingshot and our clients to the next level.
Note: Please read through this ad and do not send a resume until we request it.
Part-time administrative assistant, personal assistant, and office tech assistant
- Office: filing, sorting, cleanup, order/ship/track packages, run errands, manage office supplies, prepare sales materials, sort/open mail, setup new clients in tracking systems, update process documents as requested
- Client Relations: coordinate meetings/appointments, answer/direct calls, enter phone requests into Helpdesk, prepare refreshments for meetings
- Tech: Unpack/test hardware, install Windows/Office per checklist, triage common client system issues via Slingshot Dashboard, misc. research
- Self-starting with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Effectively handles multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Love of music and good-natured humor
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Reliable car for occasional errands, and a clean DMV record
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience setting up PCs, Microsoft Windows and Office
- 10-20 hours per week, W2 Employee, $9-12/hour
- Paid on-the-job tech training, commission for new clients
- This is not a virtual assistant – we need you at our Reading, Ohio office daily.
- We are looking for a long-term employee who will grow with the company.
- Do not send a resume until we request it. We will discard applications with unsolicited resumes. To apply, email us a 1-2 paragraph description of why you think you’d be a great fit at Slingshot.